- For the safety and convenience of other building occupants, moves and large deliveries are not allowed during normal business hours. They should be scheduled after 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday or on weekends.
- Notify the Management Office of the proposed date and time of the move and the moving plan. Approval by the Management Office is required before final plans may be set. Please refer to the After Hours Tenant Clearance Request Form. Deliveries should be scheduled 24 to 48 hours in advance and moves should be scheduled at least two (2) weeks in advance.
A Tenant Clearance Request Form can be found on our Forms page.
- A current Certificate of Insurance form from the moving company that meets the building’s insurance requirements must be on file in the Management Office prior to the move. Failure to submit an insurance certificate will result in access denial to the property. Please refer to the Vendor Certificate of Insurance Form found on the Forms page.
- Prior to any activity, the assigned vendor, contractor/moving company must sign in at the Security Office located in the lower level of One Lincoln Centre. Security personnel will require one of the following valid U.S. government issued ID’s:
- Valid U.S. Drivers License
- Texas Issued Identification Card
- Military I.D.
- VISA or Permanent ID Card
Security will keep the ID on file and then the contractor will be assigned a Contractor Badge. This badge must remain visible at all times. Any access cards needed will be distributed at this time.
- Use the freight elevators to move all items, which can be easily accessed through the docks at each tower. Moves in or moves out of the complex must occur via the loading docks. No street-side moves are permitted.
- Because janitorial personnel use the freight elevators in the evenings, all tenants are encouraged to schedule major moves for Friday evening, Saturday or holidays. If a move must take place during the week, the move should be scheduled after 5:30 p.m.
- Passenger elevators may not be used for deliveries, moving freight, furniture, boxes, equipment, handcarts/dollies, etc. These elevators are for normal floor-to-floor traffic only.
- Movers are responsible for protecting all corridor vinyl wall covering, tile floors and carpeting with a covering of plywood or masonite at least one-fourth inch thick and 4’X8” wide.Â All sections of masonite must be taped together to prevent sliding.
- Protect all corners and elevator door casings to avoid damage. All walls, door facings, elevator cabs and other areas along the move route will be inspected by a representative of the building and the moving company/Tenant before and after the move. Insufficient protection, as determined by the Management Office, will be cause for the move to be suspended until proper protection is in place. Any damage to the building or fixtures caused by the move will be paid for by the moving company or Tenant responsible for the move.
- Use moving equipment with rubber wheels (i.e., dollies, shell-carts, two-wheels, etc.).
- Motorized or manual pallet jacks are not allowed on the freight elevators.
- Semi-truck trailers are not permitted in the loading docks. For all moves, utilize bobtail-sized trucks for delivery of furniture, equipment, supplies, etc.
Dock clearance heights are:
- One Lincoln Dock: 13' 8"
- Two/Three Dock: 13’ 6”
SERVICE ELEVATORS DIMENSIONS
One Lincoln Centre
|Weight Capacity:||3,500 lbs.|
|Opening Dimensions:||3’6” x 7’10”|
Two Lincoln Centre
|Weight Capacity:||4,500 lbs.|
|Opening Dimensions:||4’ x 9’|
Three Lincoln Centre
|Weight Capacity:||4,500 lbs.|
|Opening Dimensions:||4’ x 8’9”|
If you have special moving requirements other than those outlined above, please contact the Management Office for approval and coordination.